Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

I shall protect. [Travis, Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince
Newborn
Newborn
Prince

Experience :
I shall protect. [Travis, Open] Left_bar_bleue120 / 150120 / 150I shall protect. [Travis, Open] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 12
Gold : 18

Character sheet
Animal Species: Cheetah
Group: None!

I shall protect. [Travis, Open] Empty
PostSubject: I shall protect. [Travis, Open]   I shall protect. [Travis, Open] EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:19 am

Prince moved carefully towards the falls, leaning down and taking sweet sips of the cool water. He was planning on joining the clan that was supposedly near by. He sighed and moved forward, looking for the leader. His body moved quickly, his claws shifting through the dirt. His eyes wandered a bit and then he sat down slowly. "Hello?" He called out strongly, looking for the clan. He sighed and looked down at his paws. "I hope this is the right area..." He said quietly to himself. He shifted and looked into the water, realizing that the clan might not take him as one of their for being blind in his left eye. He narrowed his eyes and slashed his claw through the water. He turned away from the water and dug his claws into the soft ground. He looked up at the sky and then closed his eyes. He breathed in and out, trying to remain calm. He sighed and looked back down to the ground. He had to be accepted, even if he was of the lowest rank... He wanted the best and this was the only clan around. He sighed and shut his eyes, moving forward and listening instead of seeing where he was going. He breathed and moved. The thing he had been doing for so long.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
I shall protect. [Travis, Open] Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150I shall protect. [Travis, Open] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

I shall protect. [Travis, Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shall protect. [Travis, Open]   I shall protect. [Travis, Open] EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:58 pm

A large leopard prowled along the falls rocks, his dark blue eyes watching the other felin from afar. Though he was curious as to why this cat was here he couldn't help but feel annoyed that all these cats are coming along. He was a loner, a cat of one but he wanted power. How greedy his thoughts sounded, 'if only they knew...' Travis thought to himself before jumping down to the ground in graceful leaps. He cleared his throat to get the cheetahs attention before calling out. "Why are you here?" The snow leopard sat down as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net

I shall protect. [Travis, Open]
Page 1 of 1