Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Idea for the inactivity

Go down 
+2
Brigadette
Dmitri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

Idea for the inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:18 am

Okay, lets face it, this site isn't active much anymore. We need to do SOMETHING about it but nobody knows what to do! I don't really have any ideas. If we rebuilt a new site it would take a while, and I don't know if anything could help this site. Something that might keep it going would be to add side role-play places. I mean like make another section where some other role-plays are. For example, you can add a Pokémon RP, a zombie RP, some anime RPs (like an Attack on Titan RP, Sword Art Online etc.), and a few others maybe. These can be small, so you won't have to put much effort into them. If the staff's determined enough maybe you can make a third site about something different. It could be another animal RP site or one that involves humans, or dragons, or mermaids, or even fairies for all I care. If you ever make a new site no matter what it's about I'll sign up for it^^
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:15 pm

I have noticed too about our inactivity and it saddens me since I put so much thought into this place, I wanted to be active but I can't blame much people when it comes to school. But it also doesn't help when most of our members are go rand don't log in, also there are newcomers who join but leave and it angers me to see they just left after joining. But I know once Christmas comes I am going to delete people and send warnings out as well clean up the site. So Rosey and everybody else just hang in there until then. Much much more will be happening!

Love Travis
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Okay, until then I'm going to make some more characters^^
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 75
Gold : 107

Character sheet
Animal Species: Jaguar

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 pm

I think the best and practically only think we can do is look active. I know the second (after looking at rules and plot - duh) thing I do before joining a site is see how many users there are, and how many have logged on within 24 hours, and how often they post. If I weren't already here, I know I wouldn't join, because it looks basically dead. So I hope that soon everyone can be active and give this site a boost! Things have been happening IRL for me, so I'm not sure whether I can stay fully or be on and off a little bit. But I won't go inactive, unless something major comes up and I don't have time to tell you. I've also been advertising some, so hopefully that will help! Long live beautiful creatures!
Back to top Go down
http://thelastmancers.boards.net
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Well, honestly, I don't think this site is going to make it. It's going inactive very quickly... It's users don't go online often. Most people have already given up on it. It might die off soon.
Back to top Go down
Relic
Administrator
Relic

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue150 / 150150 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 43
Gold : 66

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 am

Well I have heard of other rp places on sites, such as random rps and you can create your own. Just so you guys know you kind of made the site confusing quickly changing to it powers and I had to adjust, but luckily it didn't take that long. If you guys are thinking of an beautifulcreaturesv2 or even bcv2 don't forget to message me! I love helping people create sites. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thewarriorlifev2.proboards.com/
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:10 pm

I think we might do that. I would like to start fresh on a different site, re-opening up here just makes it feel like it's messy. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:27 pm

I agree, when i came back alot of things were different and i was really confused. I think it's a good idea and i would love to help.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 75
Gold : 107

Character sheet
Animal Species: Jaguar

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:40 pm

We could open up on a new site, and transfer everything. Since the plot is different, I feel like the layout should reflect it more, instead of just trying to re-do everything here. Start fresh, you can always improve on something. You can always count on me to help, if you need it!
Back to top Go down
http://thelastmancers.boards.net
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Alright then it's settled. If your willing to help, then create an account with the link below! I'll make a topic of the things that need to be done. Post there with the thing(s) you want to do.

http://bcv2.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :
Idea for the inactivity Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150Idea for the inactivity Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 21
Gold : 31

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:55 am

A new site? I'll make sure to join it once it's finished! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for the inactivity   Idea for the inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for the inactivity
Page 1 of 1