Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anoki
Newborn
Newborn
Anoki

Experience :
Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Left_bar_bleue89 / 15089 / 150Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 3
Gold : 4

Character sheet
Animal Species: WolfDog Hybrid
Group: Loner

Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Anoki

Nickname(s):
Ana/Ano, Key
Name Origin:
Unknown
Name Meaning:
Actor
Pronunciation:
Ann-Oh-Key

Sex:
Masculine
Elemental?:
Psychic
(Projection &  Mind Link)

Species:
Canis lupus familiaris
Breed:
Wolfdog
Appearance:
Anoki’s appearance isn’t exactly special. He’s just a furry black wolf with a white chest. But looking closer, you notice tufts of white fur around his legs, back and neck. As well as the brown tint in his fur while facing the sun. His eyes are a dull amber, with specks of dark brown around the outside of his pupil. Anoki stands tall with a height of 32 inches to the shoulder. He has a slender frame, thanks to his mother, and slightly large paws. Anoki’s ears are a bit larger than that of a normal wolf, this coming from his mother’s side also.

Personality:
Anoki is excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. He tends to be a mystic or philosopher because he lives so much in the mind, he tends to be quiet and introspective, and is usually an introvert. When presented with issues, he will see the larger picture. His solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make him seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

Although hard to win his affection, and even more so trust, Anoki stops short of being totally heartless and has a steel sense of loyalty and he is completely willing to resort to violence in order to defend anyone he cares for. However, all of these harsh traits are extremely well-hidden behind a quick tongue. It's surprisingly hard to get Anoki angry, due more to stubbornness than patience. He prefers to solve things without violence as it is less trouble, though he is more than happy to challenge anyone who drives him over the edge.
Physical Problems?:
A slight limp in his left hind leg, though it isn’t very noticeable upon first glance.
Mental Problems:
None

Rouge?:
Yes
Wanted Rank:
N/A
Current group?:
N/A

History:
Anoki, along with his sister and brother, was born in a pound. Yes, a pound. It wasn’t always like that though, his mother was an award winning Groenendael and was owned by a millionaire couple who, instead of having children, bought a dog. It wasn’t that the female was infertile, oh no, they couple just didn’t want to deal with the responsibility that comes with raising a baby. In came Dahlia, Anoki’s mother. The couple seemed to fall in love with Dahlia, more so the money that came with her.

Like most award winners, Dahlia was pampered like a princess and acted like one too. She’d be forced to wear stupid dog clothes and the most beautiful jewels. She always had someone to watch over her everywhere she went. Until one day, her ‘butler’ had left her alone after a walk. Being a curious animal, Dahlia ventured into the forest that had been by her house.
Then comes Donovan, Anoki’s father, a rogue wolf with a bad attitude. Dahlia had caught him standing against a tree and had called him out on ‘trying to murder innocent birds’. Donovan almost  instantly took a liking to the ‘human pet’ and like most cliché stories, they fell into something close to love. Friendly flirting is what they called it, but when Dahlia ended up pregnant, Donovan disappeared.

To bring more chaos into the mess, Dahlia’s owners, the rich couple mentioned before, had been searching for her and when she showed up with a swelling stomach… Dahlia wasn’t exactly welcomed home with open arms. The couple had said something about Dahlia being 'contaminated'. Yep, she was shown the boot or sparkly high heel in her situation, and was sent to the nearest pound. Months passed and Anoki was born, along with Mamzee, and Donovan, who was named after their father for having the same eyes. Born with both dog and wolf genes, the pups grew with sharper claws, bigger teeth, and stronger instincts. That meaning they bit more and were hostile to the employees.

The triplets, as said by the pound owner, were to be sent off to live with ‘family’ I.E. other wolves. Soon enough the almost year old pups were gone and left right in the middle of the wilderness. Mamzee, the youngest of the three, was split from her brothers and Donovan grew distant towards Anoki. With both of them being male, the brothers were almost always bickering until Donovan finally, like his father, just up and left.
And then there was one.

Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Silhouette

Parents:
Dahlia (Alive/Whereabouts unknown)
Donovan (Unknown to Anoki/Whereabouts unknown)
Siblings:
Mamzee (Younger sister/Whereabouts unknown)
Donovan Jr. (Younger brother/Whereabouts unknown)
Cubs:
N/A
Other Family of Significance:
N/A
Crushes:
N/A
Mate:
N/A

Weaknesses:
Impulsive
There is such a driving power within Anoki that, when he cannot find an outlet or if his actions are thwarted in some way, he feels the reaction through extreme tension in the region of his solar plexus.
Blunt
It's not that Anoki ever sets out to intentionally hurt someone's feelings but sometimes things happen. There's no point in his mind to 'sugar coat' things for people. Even if some things should be kept up in his head, they pour out of his mouth before he can even help himself.
Analyctical
While such spontaneity is fine at times, Anoki must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
Strengths:
Protector
Anoki is a protector, plain and simple. He protects his pack like they are his family, because to him they are. He's always there in a tight situation, and he'll always have his ally's back.
Intelligent
Planning has always been one of Anoki's best skills. He could work out all necessary details for whatever he did, causing most of his plans to succeed. Driven and head-strong, Anoki knows what he wants and how to get it.
Pressure
Anoki works well under pressure, in an emergency or a surprise attack, well he's one of the ones you want guarding your flank.

Habits:
Anoki has the habit of biting his front right paw, it will mostly likely always be bleeding or will be scabbed.
::Silence:: Patient Wolves:: Rain:: Thunderstorms:: Snow:: Basically and type of insect {Excluding flies, and spiders}:: Running:: Laying under the stars:: Windy days:: Approval:: Pups::
Dislikes:
::Rowdiness:: Crowds:: Lightning:: Easily angered wolves:: Impatient wolves:: Judgment:: Bees:: Spiders:: Swimming:: Being scolded::
Fears:
The inevitable of course:: Bees:: Most other males of his species and others::  Rejection::

Friends:
None, but I’m sure he won’t have many anyways.
Enemies:
None, but I’m sure he may gain a few.
Accessories
N/A
Theme Song:

Other characters?:
N/A
Extras?:
Reference Pictures:
Anoki1:
Anoki2:
Anoki3:

Self Motto:Anoki doesn't really have a self motto, but a favorite quote of his is = "Don't underestimate me because I'm quiet. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and observe more than you know."

Last edited by Anoki on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 75
Gold : 107

Character sheet
Animal Species: Jaguar
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Welcome to Beautiful Creatures, Anoki! Before you are accepted, please note -

Psychic is not yet an announced power, and it is uncertain if it will be, so until then please change it to one of these -
Fire
Water
Earth
Air
Life
Death

You have a copied sentance under your Strenths, and you use an incorrect name a couple of times, please fix this

Once these are corrected, your character will be looked over again by staff.
Back to top Go down
http://thelastmancers.boards.net
Anoki
Newborn
Newborn
Anoki

Experience :
Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Left_bar_bleue89 / 15089 / 150Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:18 pm

I pmed Dimitri and he said that the element I chose is alright for Anoki.

Yes, I copied some strengths but they are from previously made characters I have made for me and my friend. Everything for Anoki is completely mine and I have proof if you'd like some.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :
Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Left_bar_bleue110 / 150110 / 150Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:22 pm

I was referring to doubled text, the same sentence/Paragraph more than once. And incorrect names, ie Ethan, Parker.
Back to top Go down
Anoki
Newborn
Newborn
Anoki

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh. I thought you were accusing me of stealing XD I fixed the mixed up names, sometimes they get mixed up because I reuse things from my other characters.
Back to top Go down
Brigadette
Administrator
Brigadette

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 pm

No problem.

Approved stamp

Anoki is accepted! You may now begin roleplaying with him in neutral territories.
Back to top Go down
Relic
Administrator
Relic

Experience :
Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Left_bar_bleue150 / 150150 / 150Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 43
Gold : 66

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 am

Very Nice Job Anoki.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarriorlifev2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades   Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades Empty

Back to top Go down

Anoki ~ Jack of All Trades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Breath of Life :: Approved Characters :: Approved Male-
Jump to: