Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Lone, little white fox (Open to all)

Go down 
+2
Ashes
Soul
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soul
Soul

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 15080 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 20
Gold : 30

Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Soul nodded and was about to follow Ashes when her ears turned. Her eyes narrowed, and her ears went flat on her head. "Someone is over there." She said, tail straight up. "What do we do?" She whispered, ice blue eyes focused on where she heard a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 23
Gold : 31

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Ashes froze when he heard a nearby animal. It smelled like a female wolf, one that was alone. "We might be able to sneak around, but it seems alone. I think it wouldn't do much harm, and if it is aggressive we could outrun it. Would you like to just go around?" He turned his head and asked Soul quietly.
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Newborn
Newborn
Remedy

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 15020 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 9

Character sheet
Animal Species: Arctic wolf mixed with European wold
Group: Going to join the Lamias pack

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Remedy's head picked up when she heard voices. She got up and kept walking until she seen two foxes, one black with white; the other fully dressed in white. She raised her eyebrows in surprise to see foxes. Remedy was larger then the two combined but was still small for her breed of a wolf, "uh.. You don't have to be afraid of me, unless you do something to make me mad." The feminine said as she looked down at the two, "I'm Remedy by the way... You two are..?" The white and brown vixen asked at she sat down waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Ashes watched  the wolf for a bit. He didn't trust wolves often. "Ash, my name is Ash." He said and sat down. "And then this pretty she-fox is named Soul."

Last edited by Ashes on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 15080 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Soul looked at Ashes with surprise, then smiled. "Thank you for the complement Ashes." She giggled, then turned to Remedy. "Well Remedy, it's nice to meet you!" She said kindly, her tail wagging quickly. "You seem to be nice. Are you part of the pack?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Newborn
Newborn
Remedy

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 15020 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 7
Gold : 9

Character sheet
Animal Species: Arctic wolf mixed with European wold
Group: Going to join the Lamias pack

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Remedy dipped her head to Ash in greeting. She returned the smile to Soul before answering her question, "no. I left my other for... Problems." She hesitated and wondered if she could trust them. "Back there there was hardly any food and there was complications in my 'love life'," Remedy empathized love life as she rolled her mahogany brown eyes. "I may join but for now I'm enjoying the views this place has to offer and the food is plentiful." The white vixen looked around the trees. She turned back to Ash and Soul as a leaf landed on her nose. She left out a loud sneeze as the leaf moved on and landed to the ground, "I'm not used to fall or spring or summer— like this anyway. My birth pack lived all around we lived in snowy climates and moved to the south. Need to get used to this now," Remedy slightly smiled to herself as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:15 am

Ashes nodded. "I've been in these lands for a while, but before I was used to having it be a bit warmer." He said, watching the wolf curiously. Most wolves I meet try to tear me part.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 am

Soul smiled brightly. " I've lived in this forest my whole life. I like it, there's food, water, warmth during the winter." She said, tail wagging. "I can't find myself asking for more." She said happily. Her ice blue eyes were bright as she looked at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :

Male Posts : 22
Gold : 24

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Fenris wandered through the forest he began to recognize as Bondi Forest, the wind blew through the forest straight at his face filling his nostrils with the scent of others. He quickly fell into a sneaky position, he slowly moved forward until he stopped behind a tree. He was not much of a friendly wolf, in fact he was everything but a friendly wolf. He waited until the wind blew his scent towards them until he stepped out. His teeth were red from his recent meal of a deer. His lips pulled back into a grin as he licked the blood from his teeth, "What do we have here?" he said as he examined the three that stood in front of him. He kept a calm look on his face but soon frowned as he noticed he wouldn't be able to defeat the three by himself, he looked back the direction that he left his early meal and spoke. "Are any of you hungry?" His voice was steady as he spoke to them, he instantly regretted showing himself. A voice snarled in his ear, Why did you show yourself, now you must share if they say yes. They also might be suspicious of a wolf like you randomly walking up to them. What will you say? the voice demanded answers but he dared not speak out loud. The demon would have to wait and watch.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Ashes turned when he heard another creature approach. He glared at the newcomer. Now two wolves? "We can catch our own prey." He growled, and his fur bristled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :

Male Posts : 22
Gold : 24

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Fenris nodded, "Okay go without then." his eyes narrowed "What do you not trust me?" he narrowed his eyes "Because if you don't trust me then I won't trust you."
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Newborn
Newborn
Ashes

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:14 pm

"I don't need your trust." Ashes said, and sniffed the air for the scent of prey. He remembered he had been showing Soul where the den was. He didnt want to leave yet though, since it would be rude.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Soul

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:52 am

Soul watched the conversation with interest, eyes wide. "I trust you. If you wanted to hurt us, you would have done so already." She said,tail wagging slightly. "My name is Soul, his name is Ash. And her name is Remedy." She said, pointing with her tail to the respective animals as she spoke. She wagged her tail after she did so, smiling in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri
Administrator
Dmitri

Experience :
Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 15099 / 150Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 136
Gold : 255

Character sheet
Animal Species: Saber
Group: Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:03 am

(Feeling lazy!)

Remedy got up at the smell of another wolf, she bared her own fangs at the larger black male. She moved closer to the two foxes for many reasons. One of them being safty in numbers the other because she didn't trust the wolf. You can't just hand out trust to some random animal, it's not rude to not trust someone and by far she didn't like this wolf. With Remedy you have to earn her trust she won't go up to you and hand it to you even if you save her life. You might earn respect but not trust until she feels she could trust you.
Back to top Go down
https://beautifulcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone, little white fox (Open to all)   Lone, little white fox (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone, little white fox (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2