Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Takin' the beach train [open]

Go down 
+4
Mackenzie
Fenris
Prince
Shirana
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 40
Gold : 56

Character sheet
Animal Species: Wolf
Group: Ever-Flake Pack

Takin' the beach train [open] Empty
PostSubject: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Shirana sighed as she looked at the grey sea, the roar of the waves slapping against rocks filling her thoughts. The ice cold water gently lapped her paws, sending an icy chill throughout her body. The fea was sitting down at the beach, sand covering her back. Her eyes was closed, and she was taking deep breaths. Some may think this is an unusual behavior, but to her it felt quite right. Mediating one one of the many things she liked to do throughout the day, and wished someone could do it with her. But, Shirana knew that it will not happen. She opened her eyes and stood up, shaking her body rid of the sand as she walked along the beach.
Back to top Go down
Prince
Newborn
Newborn
Prince

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue120 / 150120 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 12
Gold : 18

Character sheet
Animal Species: Cheetah
Group: None!

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Prince stalked forward over the beach sands. His heart racing as he felt the urge to run. He sighed deeply and took off with full speed. Sand flying beneath his large paws. He slowed down as he spotted a wolf, he could avoid her or he could walk with her. He moved his slim frame to right behind her. "Miss?" His voice almost stuttered with shyness but he held firm as he moved to the right side of the cream pelted wolf. "love- lovely day for a walk... yes?" He could feel the shyness racing over him. He shook his head and watched the wolf instead, trying to see if she would attack him. He tilted his head slightly and then shook it gently. "Pardon my rudeness miss! my name is Prince. But...but I... I have many nicknames you may call me by." He closed his mouth and tried to breath himself into being calm. But he was so tense, worried he might say the wrong thing and upset the she-wolf. He breathed in and out, just listening to her now. He was waiting to see what the she-wolf would say to a wildcat. Especially one who was blind and scarred across his face. He closed his eyes and wished deeply that he could see from his left eye. But it was no use, nothing could change that. In a way he was thankful though. Because it meant he was more alert and more ready to help others.
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Shirana blinked in surprise as an feline raced towards her, kicking up sand that the wind carried away. She didn't expect to meet any animals here. "Hello, prince, and it is, indeed, an nice day for an walk, though I would like it more sunny" Shirana smiled at the cheetah. "Apology accepted, you will find that not much can ruin my mood" Shirana chuckled, but it was more to herself then to the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Prince
Newborn
Newborn
Prince

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue120 / 150120 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:48 pm

He eased into calmness as the she-wolf showed she was not to harm him. "I ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ... ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴɴɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ﹗" He grinned and walked in pace with the she-wolf. "Sᴏ ᴍɪss﹐ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜɪs ғɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ﹖" He tilted his head and then moved behind her and to her left side so he could see her more clearly. He shook his head gently and smiled at the cream fae. He shifted and glanced at her with his good eye. "Ɯʜᴀᴛ·ѕ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴍɪѕѕ﹖" He tilted his head again and smiled charmingly. His body shifted forward a bit, moving at a faster pace then he meant to. He slowed down instantly and tried to pace himself with the she-wolf. He moved gently and flicked his long spotted tail. He looked down at his long legs and smiled weakly. He grinned brighter as he tilted his head upward.  He stretched his long legs and crouched to the ground, shifting his paws through the sand. He leaped up and landed into the ice water. Making a splash he leaped out and over the she-wolf with shock from how cold it had been. "Tнαт wαѕ cold!" He grumbled and shook his coat out.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 22
Gold : 24

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:28 am

Fenris looked around at the beach as he trotted around sniffing the ground like a mutt, sand was wedging itself in between his toes making him quite frustrated. Fen lifted his head as he heard a few voices close by, he was in no mood to hurt or kill anybody which was surprising for him. He looked around for the voices hoping to avoid them but it was to late. He lowered his body to the ground pinning his ears to his head forming an defensive position. There was a cheetah with a wolf walking straight towards him, they didn't seem to notice him yet because they were talking but he was ready to flee and hide if the cheetah attacked him. Even though the cat was faster Fenris was sure he could at least hide, after all cats were a dumber species to him. He glared at them frozen like he was invisible. Once he realized that he had a chance to hide he did, he quickly moved into the shadows of a boulder nearby. His icy glare focused on the cat, it seemed harmless along with the wolf but he had to be careful. Plus there was a possibility that they both already saw him.

[Hope you don't mind me joining, if you want I can delete my post. But that is only if you don't want me joining]
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:03 am

(of course you can join. It says open, doesn't it?)

"I am here to mediate. Say, would you like to join me?" Shirana asked, shaking her head and chuckling when the cheetah jumped in the freezing-cold water. "I would say it is one of those times where you should test the water first and not just jump in, eh? oh, and i'm shirana" She said, her voice calm as usual. Shirana's head snapped to the side when she thought see saw something move by the boulder. Shirana frowned and started to walk over to it. "I think I saw something over here, prince. I think someone is hiding from us" shirana said, her tone worried. Hopefully whatever was behind the boulder wasn't planning to sneak attack them.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Fenris backed into the shadows more as the wolf noticed him, she seemed a bit worried. He backed up far enough into the shadows that they couldn't see. He knew that would give him enough time to get away, he looked around for a way to get away but he didn't know. He shook his head and decided he would just show himself, he stood up and took a step out of the shadows showing only his face. He examined the two animals and nodded his head, "Sorry if I scared you, I am a bit shy." he lifted his left paw annoyed with the sand in between his toes, he then put it back down. Lies, you are not sorry for anyone. You are not shy. A voice deep and dark hissed into his ear, the demon tried to get a reaction, it always would try to get a reaction from him but he ignored it. Even though it was just a fragment of his imagination it seemed real to him.
Back to top Go down
Prince
Newborn
Newborn
Prince

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Prince could see the brute fairly clearly. He knew shy when he saw it and this brute was full of lies. "Who are you, brute." It wasn't a question, it was a command. The wildcat didn't trust the brute at all, but he knew if it came to it he could easily kill the he-wolf in a few quick moves. He shook his head and turned to face the cream she-wolf. He blinked gently and then mouth slowly so she may understand him. "I don't trust the brute." He turned back to the black he-wolf and smirked. He leaped over the white she-wolf and padded over to the icy cold water. He placed his soft paw into the water and then spoke just loud enough for them to hear. "I'm Prince." He stared into the water and listened, waiting for the brute to make the wrong move so he may act. He was standing still, but with his agility he could easily turn and snap down hard onto the brute. He shook his head, maybe the brute wasn't so bad but the male cheetah was always on guard since he lost his mate. Since he lost his dear daughter, yes she was living but she was with a Tiger who most likely filled her with lies.
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Shirana smiled weakly as the figure went out of the shadows, revealing himself to be an wolf. But her frown disappeared when she heard prince mouth that he didn't trust the wolf. Blinking, confused, Shirana took an step back and said "Thats ok, but for future times, try not to sneak around me, eh? I see more then I think" she said, her smile returning again. "Would you like to join me in mediation?"
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:07 pm

He knew better then to attack especially with the cheetah right there, plus he wasn't in the mood. When the fae spoke he tilted his head and stayed silent for a moment wondering what he should say, Why so silent? They might get even more suspicious if you don't say something He shook his head like a bug was buzzing in his ear, after all that was what he thought of the voice. "Erm, sure a little meditation won't hurt." he paused for a second thinking back to what the cheetah said, "I am Fenris by the way." He kept one eye on the cheetah, he knew that probably both of them didn't trust him. If somebody didn't trust him then he wouldn't trust them either.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
Mackenzie

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue20 / 15020 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 12
Gold : 16

Character sheet
Animal Species: Siberian Tiger
Group: Traveling at the moment

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:03 pm

A good sized Siberian tiger walked slowly along the beach, leaving foot prints in her wake. She looked around her bright green eyes scanning everything for any kinds of danger. Stopping she looked behind herself to see if her two children were with her. She didn't see them so she called out in a low growl moan that was surprisingly loud. What Mackenzie didn't know we're there were more animals up ahead of her. She was unaware of them as she looked behind her back, waiting for Asmara and Liku to respond to her calls.
Back to top Go down
Asmara
Newborn
Newborn
Asmara

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue20 / 15020 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 11
Gold : 15

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Asmara had wandered off again without telling Liku, she figured he would follow but didn't think to check if he was following. She was looking for a fun tree to climb when she heard her mother call, she was on the other side of a small hill next to the forest that lined the beach. She tuned out her mother for a second when she found the right tree, her eyes went bright as she jumped into it letting her claws dig into the bark as deep as they would go. She climbed the tree quickly as if she was running on the ground. Once she got to the first branch she looked in the direction of her mother and did a play roar as if she was a lion before calling out to her mother, "I'm up here mom!" she paused for a second before climbing to the next branch, "Look at this." she climbed up to the next branch that was a bit high then looked to her mom with a smile on her face. She didn't know what she would think but she didn't want to ask either. Now that she was higher she noticed other animals, her eyes went wide. If any of those are cubs or kits I might be able to play with them! she stayed in the tree though waiting for her mothers response to her.
Back to top Go down
http://casmirecreek.forumotion.com
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
Mackenzie

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Mackenzie waited before Asmara called down to her from a tree. The tigress tensed as she climbed higher and higher. "Im glad you can climb but be careful!" Mackenzie called back up to her as she neared the tree. "Wanna help me? What do you see from up there!" She called up to her as she leaned up onto the tree tilting her head as she waited for Asmara's reply. The tip of Mackenzie's tail flicked to and fro showing she was nervous for her cubs safty as well what she might see.
Back to top Go down
Asmara
Newborn
Newborn
Asmara

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Asmara smiled, "It's okay I won't fall." she slowly climbed down one more branch so her mother wouldn't be so worried but kept her eyes on the figures. "I see three other animal..." her voice trailed off as she squinted to see what they were. She tensed up when she saw two wolves and a cheetah. She didn't know why but for some reason she just didn't like wolves at all. "There are two wolves and it looks like a cheetah." she knew other animal breeds really good because of the traveling and when she explored she would see some different animals. She looked down at her mom and called, "Are we going to them?" as she waited for a reply she slowly weaved her way down the tree until the only thing between her and the ground was one branch. She carefully jumped to it and walked to the end letting it sink down to the ground before jumping off. It was only a foot of a drop from where she was so she was fine, she darted over to her mom and rubbed up against her letting her know she was alright and there was nothing to worry about before climbing to the top of the hill and looking next to the boulder where the animals stood.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
Mackenzie

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Mackenzie blinked up at her daughter, "a cheetah and wolves?" The large cat thought to herself confused as too what a cheetah would be out here. "I don't know. But it's getting late and we have no place to stay so we may need their help," Mackenzie answered Asmara. She licked her cub on the head as she rubbed up next to her, then playfully nudged her on her rump to flip her over and expose her belly. "What do you think we should do? Go scare them or play nice?" The four year old tiger laid down as she nuzzled her youngest cub.
Back to top Go down
Asmara
Newborn
Newborn
Asmara

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 pm

As the cub flipped over she pawed at her mothers nose without using her claws, "Go scare them." she giggled playfully. She loved playing with her mother, it always kept her mind off of her fathers death and reminded her that she still had her. As a bird flew above them a feather started slowly floating down. She watched it curious about where it would land then noticed it was coming right at her. Once it was in her reach she pawed at it, when she stopped pawing at the feather it came down and landed on her nose. Asmara giggled but soon her giggles were interrupted by her small sneeze. She pushed the feather back into air and stood up chasing after it like it was a butterfly. The feather ended up on a rock that was not to far from her and Mackenzie she jumped at it but was to short to reach up there. She ran back to her mother and jumped of her playfully trying to knock her over, "Someday when I am as big as you I will be as strong as..." She thought for a second before her eyes brightened, "As you and daddy combined." she raised her head triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Liku moved up beside his mother. He didn't think she accepted him that much for he was abit... Girly. He pawed his mothers ear as she played with his sister. Liku rolled up onto his mothers back.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
Mackenzie

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Mackenzie smiled down at Asmara before watching her play with a feather. At the mean time Mackenzie looked for her son Liku only to see him next to her. She nuzzled him softly on the head, no matter how he turned out she would always love him. He looked like his father but his eyes born the exact shade of blue like her father. Mackenzie never told Liku or Asmara who killed their brothers and father, she was still grieving and at the moment was weary about what her dad said. Her first instincts was to get to safety and find something to eat to feed herself and the young. She zoned out for a few moments and was jerked back to reality by Asmara jumping on her, causing Mackenzie to yowl out in alarm as she rolled onto her back. She looked at the trees canopy's before laughing out looking at Asmara, "You know one day your gonna give me a heart attack." She closed her eyes as she smiled. The next words Asmara cut Mackenzie deep where she flinched and got up, her smile gone in a matter of minutes. Clearing her throat the Siberian tiger manage to mumble out, "l-let's not talk about that? Daddy will be proud but for now let's not talk about him, okay?" She said softly as she looked at the two cubs she borne. Her bright green eyes looked glossy like she was on the verge of crying, they held a lot of sadness and a bit of fear about that day. "Who's hungry?" She tilted her head and attempted a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Asmara
Newborn
Newborn
Asmara

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Asmara looked at her paws when her mother told her not to talk about her father. She nodded not knowing what she said wrong, "Ok mom." She held her head low as if something were holding her back from her usual self. Once her mother asked who was hungry though Asmara jumped up excitedly, "I am!" she blurted excitedly. She was up for some nice juicy meat or even fish sounded good to her.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Fenris could smell more big cats a little ways away and turned his head over the direction they were. It was obviously a parent and two cubs. He couldn't tell the genders from the distance they were but he expected the mother to be with them. He turned back to the wolf and grumbled to her,  "There are tigers over there. The parent could be a danger if it fears for its cubs." he wasn't kidding about this. He had no idea that his real suspicion was because he was scared for he didn't think he had much fears. He was truly wary about the tigers and he showed just a bit of this fear. He kept glancing over there to see if they were coming before looking at the she-wolf waiting for her to lead them to where they would meditate.
Back to top Go down
Shirana
Newborn
Newborn
Shirana

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Shirana sighed softly and was just about to say something when the wolf spoke up. Shirana was already aware of the felines, but was just ignoring them. "If we just show no interest in the kits the mother shouldn't worry about us, unless she doesn't like it when we ignore her kits, which I highly doubt. Anyway, we can just mediate along this beach here. Just ignore them unless they come over here" shirana explained, walking over to where prince was. She sat down, the water just lapping at her paws. "Do you know anything about meditating?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie
Newborn
Newborn
Mackenzie

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Mackenzie smiled softly at her daughter, licking her on the head before turning around to go hunting. She stopped to look behind a worry look on her face before she kept walking. She sniffed the air scenting for prey. It was hard with the oceans waves crashing on the shore and it's strong scent of salty water messing with the scents. Even so the tigress found the smell of deer before spotting it. She got low into a stalking position and crept slowly forward, her strides even; quite; and swift. Being close enough she let out a loud growl and gave chase. Her roar was loud and still rung in her ear drums but she ignored the echo as she put her focus on her meal. What she didn't know was her meal was heading in the direction of the two wolves and the cheetah. She was close where she pounced, claws extended as the locked into the flesh of the deer. The two both jumped out onto the beach almost crashing into the animals located there. Mackenzie stumbled, claws still in tacked as she tumbled. She let go so she break her stumble causing her claws to shred the deers hips and thighs. The full bred Siberian Tiger recovered as she trotted over to her stunned meal. She put a massive paw on her meal and looked to the sky, mumbling something under her breath then did she bend over and grabbed her meals windpipe and snapped its neck with a loud crunch and dropped its head into the sand. She slowly looked up and eyed the other animals her bright green eyes sizing up the three. "My apologies I didn't see you guys there." The stripped being said as she looked at them, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Liku
Newborn
Newborn
Liku

Experience :
Takin' the beach train [open] Left_bar_bleue60 / 15060 / 150Takin' the beach train [open] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 6
Gold : 14

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am

Liku stalked by his mother his eyes gleaming brightly as he grinned softly at his sister. "Momma I am hungry can we get some food?" he said in his low sweet voice his tail high his paws coated with sand.He sat down shaking his paws trying to get as much sand off them as he grunted "Also a break would be nice.." he said tenderly towards his Mom. He licked his muzzle in hunger waiting for his mothers response as he sat on the bank grooming himself neatly.
Back to top Go down
Asmara
Newborn
Newborn
Asmara

Experience :

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Asmara ran up to her mom as fast as she could and sat down when she saw the food, she lowered her head and mumbled under her breath as her mother would always do before they ate, "Can I eat?" she asked her mother kindly stepping closer to the meal. She noticed none of the animals were cubs and then she noticed the two wolves. She shrunk back and looked at them a bit scared. Especially of the black one, she went over to her mother and stayed close to her until she got signaled that she could eat.
Back to top Go down
Kamon
Newborn
Newborn
Kamon

Experience :

Male Posts : 11

Character sheet
Animal Species: Snow spotted leopard
Group: none

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Kamon swiftly ran through the sand of the beach, his fur lightly swishing in the cool wind of the air. His bright yet dark blue eyes seemed relieved as he ran, skidding to a dead halt he yawned widely, his huge canines extremely big as well as his jaw. He stared at the sun, the snow leopard loving the water on his paws, the sun shining through his fur. He stretched out, his fur hanging off of him as he closed his eyes with a wide yawn, his muscles tensing as he stops stretching, staring straight at the sun, unaware of everything around him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takin' the beach train [open]   Takin' the beach train [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Takin' the beach train [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beautiful Creatures :: Miscellaneous :: Trash :: Old Roleplay-
Jump to: