Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye
Faye

Experience :
Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 49
Gold : 75

Character sheet
Animal Species: Leopard
Group: N/A

Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Yada yada read about lamias pack to get a look of the den.

The snowy white wolf moved swiftly around the bondi forest. She had just gotten blessed and hoped to find a territory before the day ended. She looked to the right and froze. It was a tree... With a small dug under it... She moved toward it and stuck her head inside and opened her mouth in awe. It was huge! This was definately her packs den. She smiled and decided she would take what she could get, for now anyways. Shunook leaned her head back, and let out a strong howl, to tell wolves about her pack and the territory. Looking around she moved into the den and laid down waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :
Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 22
Gold : 24

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:36 am

Fenris heard the howl of another wolf, she seemed to be calling to let others know of her pack. Fenris was looking for a pack where he could be in a high rank and be loyal just to settle down with his killer instinct unless asked by the alpha to kill he would not kill another wolf. He raced in the direction of the howl and stopped when he noticed a wolf. She was standing next to what looked like a small den but he couldn't tell for sure. He stepped out of the shadows of the tree's into the sunlight and grinned. "Why, hello there. Are you the wolf who I just heard howl?" he hoped he didn't sound to scary for that was his usual vibe. Fenris tilted his head and added, "If so, I would like to join your pack." he had a sharp gaze without trying but dipped his head to this wolf. He had just met her but was already showing respect, Why so formal Fenris? Why not just kill her? he pushed the voice to the side and just smiled kindly, What has happened to you?!? if he could he would growl at the voice but for now he didn't show any emotion to the voice. That was what it fed on any emotions from Fenris especially anger.

(this is a evil voice in his head, that speaks in only his mind)
"His words"
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :
Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 41
Gold : 37

Character sheet
Animal Species: Bald Eagle
Group: None Yet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:32 am

Princess flew to a branch near the two wolves, one was the leader and that was the one she wanted to speak to. "Hello friends of the land!" She smiled gently and flew down to stand beside the two. "I am Princess, I have come here to ask for acceptance into your wolf pack. I know it be strange to accept a bird into a wolf pack... but there is so much I can do to help. Who know's... it might be good to have ears and eyes in the sky." She grew quiet and got prepared for either to attack her. She figured they would be kind enough to just refuse her though. She tilted her head and studied the wolves with her golden eyes. She settled her wings against her back and listened for the alpha female to speak to her. She smirked slightly and studied the brute, he wasn't very friendly looking but she shrugged it off. She glanced over at the brute once more and smiled weakly. Nodding her head and showing she meant no harm to him. She then turned herself to face the alphess, her back facing the brute. She didn't trust either of them but she had always wondered what it would be like to join a wolf's pack.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :
Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue130 / 150130 / 150Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Shunook nodded to the brute, then following after an eagle. "I'll have you as my beta." She said to the wolf before turning her gaze on the eagle. "You will be a scout yes? do you like those ranks?" She asked abit wary. She wanted them to have a rank they would be happy with, yet one they would deserve and try for.  She was normally firm, and would be once the pack grew bigger, but for now she'll ease into it.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :
Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Fenris smiled, he hadn't thought of her giving him a large rank right away but he would not complain. "Its fine with me and much more then i expected. Thank you so much." he dipped his head to his new alpha, he felt his heart soften as he smiled to the alpha. He was turning nicer and he did not seem to notice. Especially with the voice in his head speechless. He stood back up and looked at the eagle, "Nice to meet you, um Princess was it?" he hadn't quite heard the eagle correctly but made his best guess.
Back to top Go down
Princess
Princess

Experience :
Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue55 / 15055 / 150Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 41
Gold : 37

Character sheet
Animal Species: Bald Eagle
Group: None Yet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Princess nodded her head and smiled. "yes, I am Princess." She turned back to the alpha female and nodded once more. "I think Scout is the only rank I may have, considering I am just a bird. But I won't let you down, I will do my very best to help in any way I can." She flew up to a branch on the tree and fluffed up her feathers. Her golden eyes wandered the area, listening to the wolves with great interest. Her brown feathers bristled in a soft autumn breeze and she shook her head slightly. She listened to the forest around them, hearing all the sounds of the tree's so she may be familiar with them enough to be able to report to the alphess regularly.
Back to top Go down
Faye
Faye

Experience :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Shunook smiled, she wanted a beta early on so the pack would be in better control. She hoped they would do the best they could and try to do more. "I trust you bth to do great jobs. Princess You can sleep inside or anywhere on the tree if you wish. There are some roots sticking above the ground in the back of the den where I think you could rest." She said turning her head to the den. Shunook smiled to them before heading inside. "Well sleep wherever, you both need rest." She said with a yawn of her own. She laid on a small pile of leaves and just watched the trees in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Newborn
Newborn
Fenris

Experience :

Character sheet
Animal Species:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 am

Fenris nodded, he was grateful to have the rank of beta. Once she lay down Fenris walked into the den and looked around. It had plenty of space, it was perfect. He found a place near the entrance to lay down so that he could guard it and if anyone wanted to intrude on their sleep he could easily just pounce on them. He yawned and let his head rest on his paws, nobody will get between me and the pack, or else they will take a beating. soon he fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)   Home Sweet Tree (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Tree (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1