Beautiful Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Creatures

We are all beautiful no matter what you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site News

Hello, dear Beautiful Creatures guests and members! The site is now officially open and accepting! After hard work on the Staff's part, Beautiful Creatures is reopening! All are welcome to join in on the fun!
If you wish to speak to staff about something through chatbox, please sign in to to guest account.
Username - BC Guest
Passwords - BCVisitor
Clan Stats

M|0 F|0
Prince-open | Pandora-open
M|0 F|0
Leader M-open | Leader F-open
M|1 F|1
Supreme- Dmitri | Queen- Brigadette
M|0 F|0
King-open | Regina-open
Season
Forår
(spring)
Is among us! Trees and plants are bursting with life and color, making Nysrose look like the heavens above have kissed the ground we walk on, blessing us with bounty of food and water. Herds are returning back from the South with their young. Looks like there may not be much hosility between the Clans, we can only hope.
Vote for us!

A tiger's true home (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RosePuppy
Newborn
Newborn
RosePuppy

Experience :
A tiger's true home (Open) Left_bar_bleue40 / 15040 / 150A tiger's true home (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 21
Gold : 31

A tiger's true home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A tiger's true home (Open)   A tiger's true home (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:22 am

Aurora walked through the dense, damp forest. She looked around the place that most tigers like herself would dwell in. She knew though that this could never be her true home. "I am too brightly colored here, I must survive elsewhere." She said quietly to herself. She needed a place with snow, but not too cold. Luckily her fur had thickened since she spent so much time in snowy cold areas. I am different, and always have been. No tiger I have met was the color of the snow. I cannot live in these forests without a predator sighting me. She stalked through the forest slowly, looking around at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Relic
Administrator
Relic

Experience :
A tiger's true home (Open) Left_bar_bleue150 / 150150 / 150A tiger's true home (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 43
Gold : 66

PostSubject: Re: A tiger's true home (Open)   A tiger's true home (Open) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Relic was in the trees and spotted a tiger far up ahead. He spoke quietly to the others telling them. He then hid in the tree noticing the tiger hadent spotted him yet. Since it was now dark he blending in perfectly and would be an excellent surprise if it started anything.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarriorlifev2.proboards.com/
RosePetal
Chatbox police
RosePetal

Experience :
A tiger's true home (Open) Left_bar_bleue50 / 15050 / 150A tiger's true home (Open) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 34
Gold : 42

PostSubject: Re: A tiger's true home (Open)   A tiger's true home (Open) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:38 am

Aurora wasn't used to this place. She thought she smelled another cat near, which she wouldn't be surprised by since many large cats occupied the rain forests. After a while she slowed down, then stopped. She was staring into the trees in front of her, because there she saw a brightly colored bird resting in the tree tops. There, sitting on a branch, was a toucan. She didn't watch it with hungry eyes, since she didn't plan on trying to hunt it, she watched the toucan with her eyes filled with curiosity about the strange bird. It's beautiful, the creatures mother nature can make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tiger's true home (Open)   A tiger's true home (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A tiger's true home (Open)
Page 1 of 1